Sunday, May 3, 2015

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK...



Okay guys, here's the deal:

Yes, The Game OverThinker (aka me) is back in an all-new, all-different incarnation at ScrewAttack. You can watch the first episode on YouTube now (direct link to SA once there is one.)

This show and a second top-secret series will be running on alternating weekends for several weeks heading into Summer. Will there be more after that? Well, we want that to happen - but whether or not it does is at least in part up to YOU; since things can really only stick around if people want them to.

That's where you folks come in...

If you like the new show, liked the old show, like my other shows, want me to keep producing content in general, here's how you can help: Watch the show. Like/favorite/etc it. Tweet it. Facebook it. Share to every social media spot you post to. Send it to as many friends, family, colleagues, associates, enemies, whatever and ask them to ALSO like/favorite/tweet/facebook etc it. Hell, if you want to tell ScrewAttack that you like the show and want to keep seeing more of it, I bet that's a good idea, too!

I'm proud of this new series, I want it to succeed, and I need it to not just do well - I need it to blow the hell up :)

So, please - help me blow this thing up, huh?


P.S. If you're a fan of my other work and would like to show support for that as well, there's still always The MovieBob Patreon